Outlook  Windows Server 2008 internet enhanced security dialogue
Hi All, I installed outlook 2010 on my machine "Windows Server 2008" whenever I open any email message I get the Internet Enhanced Security alert. telling me to add the site to the trusted zone, belwo is the message body: "Content within this application coming from the websitr listed below is being blocked by internet ecplorer enhanced security configuration" the site is "about:internet" I turned off Enhanced security for both users and administrators, but did not work. I added "about:internet" to the trusted locations but did work too. P.S When logon using the administrator account I don't get this error. I get it when I logon as domain user, although the domain user is admin on the machine. Waiting ur help
December 27th, 2010 1:05pm

thanks Tim I've already solve it by modifying some values in the internet security options
Free Windows Admin Tool Kit Click here and download it now
December 28th, 2010 11:40am

Hi Mohammad, can you tell us the values you modified?
June 10th, 2011 6:42am

Am sorry my friend, this was long time ago. but what u can try is to add "about:internet" and set the settings for trusted sites to "Low" itmay helpTwitter : @MShoubaki | http://jo.linkedin.com/in/mshoubaki
Free Windows Admin Tool Kit Click here and download it now
June 10th, 2011 8:03am

This topic is archived. No further replies will be accepted.

Other recent topics Other recent topics